All across the country and even in Botswana (as the locals told me), folks are celebrating Thanksgiving today! But are you truly reflecting on all you have to be thankful for...or are you just stuffing yourself with greens, beans, tomatoes, turkey lol?!
As I began to think on all the amazing things that have happened to me this year, I just couldn't thank God enough. Here is the short list:
1. First off, I am still alive at the near end of 2017!
2. My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer in June, but she is yet alive and thriving despite the toll that chemotherapy can take on the body!
3. My marriage is thriving
4. My children are thriving
5. My husband's back is being healed!
6. I was blessed to raise over $3,500 in 35 days to travel to Botswana with my husband and minister to girls and women over there and take suitcases full of necessary supplies thanks to many of you
7. God took me and Fredrick safely to Gaborone, Botswana, and back ( a 17+ hour flight)
8. Doors continue to open for me to speak across the country, including more paid engagements!
9. Bold, Brave and Courageous: A NO FEAR Success Guide continues to sell and is being implemented into girls programs across the country
10. I have joy and peace in spite of everything that happens in my life, the bad with the good.
And now I want to extend my thankfulness to you.
WATCH YOUR EMAIL INBOX FOR A SPECIAL BLACK FRIDAY GIFT FROM ME TO YOU.
THE EMAIL WILL GO OUT AROUND MIDNIGHT CST!
Please comment and let me know what you are thankful for so I can celebrate with you.
Until next time, I am Bold, Brave and Courageously Yours,